Monday, March 29, 2021

God delights in you...and me.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€


‘Enjoy knowing God delights in who you are...He made you for His purpose and He will be there always to see you through’.

‘Ah, powerful B!’ - my wonderful nephew Tim’s response to these uplifting joyful words from my calendar this morning. His sunny acknowledgement wafted its way down the winding road from deepest Dublin to deepest Kerry, lodging itself warmly in my heart, making me dance for joy, and causing me to read it again, imbibe it into my very being.

Yes it is pure true, God delights in us, each and every one of us, and YES, He is always there to see us through no matter how impossible our situation may seem.God knows, He has us. He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus to  die  a horrendous death on the cruel Cross in Calvary so we might have life and have it to the full.

Enough said! Let us rest in God’s delight in this Holiest of weeks, and for all time. Amen

‘Where can I go from Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your Presence. For You created my inmost being, You knit me together in my mother’s womb. Your works are wonderful, I know that full well’.(Psalm 139)




No comments:

Post a Comment