Sunday, March 14, 2021

Mother’s Day.☀️

‘She is the beautiful gift of God which outshines the fascinations of a bad world and which no one ever sought in sincerity and was disappointed’. (St. John Henry Newman)

“Am I not here who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection?  Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not in the folds of my mantle? In the crossing of my arms? Is there anything else you need?”  (Our Lady of Guadalupe to Juan Diego)


‘To me, that Hail Mary which you recite every evening brings great consolation, and you do well indeed. will find, as She is your advocate, that if you hold her in reverence and pray to her humbly, She will defend you and aid you in all your adversity and deliver you from it’.                                                        (St. Bernardine of Siena)

For artist’s brush can never trace, the beauty, Mother, of Thy face; and if on earth ‘tis fair to see, O what must it in Heaven be. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment