Sunday, March 10, 2024

Mothers Day.☀️🙏🏻

 

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

God Bless your big beautiful hearts. My beautiful boys from God.❤️🙏🏻
Thank you for your generous thoughtful gifts. I am truly blessed.

‘My heart is full as I contemplate the Kingdom within us all that makes it possible for us, despite the worst apparent handicaps, to do the work of God on earth. When I was talking about this book to a friend in America, he suggested: “Bring the story to a dramatic climax”. 
But I don’t know how I can. 
The story and I can only go on and on, for that is what life is, the process of going on and on until the work for which we were created comes to an end”. 
‘The Kingdom within’. (Genevieve Caulfield)

Jim🐈 dropped by this morning after a long absence (many weeks) just to wish me: ‘Happy Mother’s day’.❤️ (and there are those who deem our feline friends to be ungrateful!)

Afternoon tea with ladies in Refugee Centre. All of us Moms, some of us Nans too. I ask them what surprised them most on arriving in deepest Kerry, far far away from their own continent. One lady talked about the weather, others our buildings etc. Last lady to reply, Mom and Nan just like myself, uttered haltingly, stifling back tears (yet again): ‘I didn’t know I was going to find so much love’. Holy moment!
                               Mothers Day 2024 extraordinarily beautiful in every way.


No comments:

Post a Comment