Saturday, June 12, 2021

65 today.πŸ’ƒ


‘Here I am in my favourite chair, with my feet on the sill and my heart in the air. The sun-struck waves on the water below, in constant motion - to where I don’t know. But thank you - dear Father above - for Your innumerable gifts and Your undying Love! It always amazes me - How can it be? That I’m so in love with One I can’t see’. (Mrs. Goodrich)


My 65th Birthday today. Thankyou dear Lord from my deepest heart for my wonderful life, I love every minute of it. Thank you for my wonderful family, their big beautiful hearts. Thank you for my siblings. Thank you for my vocation. Thank you for my St. Anne’s precious folk who teach me so much, for friends old and new. Thank you, Thankyou, Thankyou. You can never be outdone in generosity.

‘You are the One who teaches me by loving me - unconditionally - just how I am to love. And I? I am Your reflection’. (Mechtild of Magdeburg)


My Birthday would not be complete without my visit to beloved Marina. Because of Marina, I know who God is. She enriches my life in countless ways. She makes me want to be a better me.


‘O Lord, make us children of quietness and heirs of peace’. (St. Clement of Alexandria)

No comments:

Post a Comment