Friday, July 30, 2021

No place for fear. Jesus is here.🌺


‘No place for fear. Jesus is here’.

I awoke in the early hours with the above heartwarming wisdom on my lips and heart. Groggy, half asleep, I scribbled it on the notepad on my nightstand. This is how it comes to pass every time, Divine postcards gently released into the letterbox of my heart in the stillness of the night begetting peace and tranquillity.

That which we receive is not meant for us alone, it must be passed on, wisdom from above must always be shared with others. Freely we receive, freely we give. 

Jesus is the antidote to fear. In today’s worrisome world, where fear is rife, Beautiful Holy Spirit is letting us know that Jesus is with us every step of the way and where Jesus is, fear cannot be. Jesus and fear can never exist simultaneously in the human heart. 

Best news ever: ‘No place for fear. Jesus is here’.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?’. (Psalm 27:1)

Today 30/7/2022 feeling fearful for no apparent reason, the words: ‘No place for fear. Jesus is here’ danced into my deepest heart.  I looked back through my blogs to see when had I received those beautiful words from Holy Spirit. Beautiful confirmation when I realised it was exactly one year ago today. Our God is a God of beautiful surprises.πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸ»


No comments:

Post a Comment