Friday, September 17, 2021

Some days are diamonds.πŸ’

Marina’s Birthday today.🌸 Tea and apple tart in the Park Hotel. Cheerful change of scenery after lengthy lonely lockdowns. Happy days are here again.πŸ₯³


 
Later on, as I called out 3PM Holy Rosary, a young family entered Church. Newborn baby unsettled and so Mom sat down on a pew to feed her. Dad and toddler sat down too. After a whiile both parents began to pray Holy Rosary along with me.πŸ“Ώ Extraordinarily beautiful πŸ•Š

As I prayed: ‘Save the unborn’ after each decade, my heart was deeply moved, seeing and hearing that little newborn baby and her loving family. What a priviledge to be part of such an incredibly poignant moment in time.

Chatting with them afterwards, Mom told me that she felt exactly the same. ‘We were meant to be here’, she said, smiling broadly. Sublime moment of Grace for all of us. 
Thank you Father God. You will never be outdone in generosity. To do Your Will is my only desire.❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment