Sunday, June 12, 2022

Big Birthday.๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ


Nazareth Academy High School choir from Philadelphia sang at 11AM Holy Mass in our Church this morning. What a gift to my heart on the day I turn sixty six years of age. Now I am officially an OAP. When my bus-pass arrives, please God, I will have free travel to any location in the republic of Ireland.๐ŸšŒ๐ŸŽถ 

I offered my prayer to gifted young ladies from Philadelphia with angelic voices, all accepted joyfully. Holy Spirit prompt. Trinitarian principle - share and share alike - on this special Feast of the Blessed Trinity and always. 

Our lives should reflect the Trinity. We should be always creative like the Father, compassionate like His Son, and dispose our talents in the service of others like the Holy Spirit.

Chatting with my precious family in the afternoon. We may be apart physically on my ‘big birthday’ but not where it matters most. We are in each other’s hearts all of the time. Agape love. Their kindness and compassion know no bounds.

God first and foremost, my boys and families next, followed by all others. Killian would oftentimes say when he was little: ‘When we love God, we love each other’. Yes, that is how the story goes.❤️ When we love God above all things then it is God who loves our family and friends through us. We love them with God’s Love which is much stronger than our own love. 

God gives us the Love to love them more.

‘Thou dost keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee, because He trusts in Thee. (Isaiah 26:3)

                    Tanye gifted me sublime painting of Mariinski Palace in her beloved Kiev.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
                   ‘Beauty is the heart’s encounter with the Living God’. (Bill Donaghy)
                                                     Mischa’s gift - fragrant flowers.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
                                                        Food and fun๐Ÿ˜€ Mary, Anne and me๐ŸŽ
                                 Diarmuid got me this super cushion for my cozy prayer corner.๐Ÿ“ฟ❤️
      First swim of 2022 in the freezing Atlantic. ๐Ÿฅถ 
                                               Tony ๐Ÿˆ‍⬛ drops by at the end of a glorious day.๐Ÿ˜„

Wonderful day filled with love and light. I love every birthday. Thank you Father God for this magnificent life. Don’t just live - live with passion.๐Ÿฅณ







No comments:

Post a Comment