Friday, November 17, 2023

Pause, ponder and praise God☀️πŸ™πŸ»

 

Delightful encounter in Church with unforgettable family this morning. I gifted all five of them my powerful prayer and Medugorje Mother Mary Rosary beads. Little Angelina (9 years of age) opened her purse, took from it three Rosary beads and smiling uttered: ‘You gave me two gifts, would you like one of my Rosary beads’.

Awestruck, my eyes were drawn to this one and little Angelina insisted I have it, her Mom too. To receive any Rosary beads is my great joy but this unique one and from the heart of an innocent child….well there are just no words!!

‘It touched the tombs of Monsignor Flaherty and St. Philomena’, sweet Angelina told me proudly. I told her my second name is Philomena! Miraculous Medal and St. Benedict Medal attached to Jesus Holy Cross. Never before have I beheld one like it.

This afternoon I prayed 3PM Live-streamed Holy Rosary on Angelina’s beautiful beads with a grateful heart, Angelina and her beautiful family right there with us in spirit. They will be with me too every single time I pray Holy Rosary on my beautiful beads, received lovingly from the heart of a little child.

The finest return to God is a grateful heart.

                          ‘Beauty is the heart’s encounter with the living God’. (Bill Donaghy)
‘To pray the Holy Rosary is to hand over our burdens to the merciful hearts of Christ and His Mother’. (St.Pope John Paul)

                      Just learned right now that this is ‘Pardon Crucifix Rosary beads’.❤️

                                                                         Powerful Prayer.πŸ™πŸ»



No comments:

Post a Comment