Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Divine Love.๐ŸŒน


When the communists load me into the hull of the ship with 1500 prisoners to be transported north, I share their suffering, panic and desperation. I say to myself; “In truth Lord, here is my Cathedral’.     (Archbishop Nguyen Van Thuan - Five Loaves and Two Fish)

                              Holy Spirit fill me and use me for the Greater Glory of God. Amen


Divine Love is creative, wholesome, healing, selfless, self-giving, fruitful, eternal and awesome. Whenever people in the world experience this kind of love through someone, they come to life. They come from death to life, from unbelief to faith, they come into the stream of redemption and that is what God always wants. Jesus made us family so that the Life and the Love of God comes into us and through the world. Love is the great issue in the Christian life. (Frances Hogan)

No comments:

Post a Comment