Thursday, April 29, 2021

Divine Master.🌟

‘What is my £75,Ooo salary compared with One Holy Communion’. (St. John Henry Newman)


‘Don’t worry. I will consecrate hosts’. Father Larry’s reply when we both realised keys of Sacred Tabernacle were in my coat pocket at home.

If we would ever grasp the gravity of that sublime amazing truth! At every Holy Mass, our Priests, in Persona Christi, changes a piece of bread into the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ. If we would ever lay hold of the wonderment of it all, we might just die with joy, delight, and Holy awe, not to mention gratitude to God so overwhelming that our whinging and grumbling might well be a thing of the past.

‘Without the constant presence of our Divine Master upon the alter in my poor chapels, I never could have persevered casting my lot with the lepers of Molokai’. (St. Damien of Molokai)

This morning, at Adoration of The Blessed Sacrament, a Grandad and his little child stood in front of Jesus in the Monstrance. The gentle Grandad pointed to Jesus, as he looked lovingly on the little boy. I felt so privileged to be in that Sacred Sacrosanct Space.πŸ•―πŸ™πŸ»



No comments:

Post a Comment