Saturday, September 16, 2023

Happy day☀️

‘When we attend to the needs of those in want, we give them what is theirs, not ours. More than performing works of mercy, we are paying a debt of justice’. (Pope Saint Gregory the Great)
                        Precious time spent with Jesus this afternoon in this inviting tiny Chapel.๐Ÿ’’ 
                                       ‘Lord, it is good for us to be here’. (Matthew:17:4)

Beautiful light-filled Veronica has still not returned to her own country. When we parted company here in Medugorje last May, I hoped we would meet again one day! Tea tomorrow please God. I am so pleased and grateful to God.

As I left Adoration Chapel, lady approached asking for help. She must have uttered the word ‘sorry’ one hundred times! I asked her name. She replied: ‘Marina’. Wow!! You could have knocked me with a feather!! My dear friend Marina who went to God only a few short weeks ago danced merrily into my ❤️. Right then the realisation came to me like a light into the centre of my being. My dear Marina gazing joyfully from Heaven above, as lady (Marina) and I walked to nearby foodstore for supplies☀️

Gentle lady selling pretty things from her basket called out as I walked towards her: ‘Bridget, my Holy Soul’s friend’. What a greeting! I shared my widow’s mite, gentle lady gifted me pretty pink sun hat from her basket. I love it☀️
Thank you dearest Jesus for leading me every time, in every place, to Your own precious folk!!
 (‘Daoine le Dia’ - God’s folk)
        
                 This evening we prayed Holy Rosary Mysteries of Light. (Marriage Feast of Cana)
                     ‘His Mother said to the servants: ‘Do whatever Jesus tells you’. (John 2:5)
                Tonight, open-air Adoration of the most Blessed Sacrament. Heaven on earth๐ŸŒŸ

Dearest Jesus, You are first place always and forever in my life. Amen

‘Thou hast made us for Thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in Thee’.
                 (St. Augustine)







No comments:

Post a Comment