Friday, September 22, 2023

Time to say goodbye🙏🏻❤️

                ‘The closer one approaches to God, the simpler one becomes’. (St. Teresa of Avila)


Back home once again after my amazingly beautiful prayerful rest and renewal week in magnificent Medugorje. There are no words!!

On my final day 7.30 Croatian Holy Mass in St. James. Pared back reverence. No distractions.

Afterwards sitting beside Holy priest at Mother Mary’s statue I told him that my toe hurt bad and my piercing mouth ulcer did too. He gazed on me through Jesus beautiful eyes uttering: ‘You are doing so much good that you are getting up the devil’s nose. He will make your time here uncomfortable. Take Jesus Hand and simply say: “Where are we going today Jesus”.  Deeply moved. I cried. 

‘My spirit, permeating every part of your being, drives out all selfish irritability, while fortifying all the weak parts and attuning your being to Heaven’s music’. (Jesus/God calling)

In the afternoon I could share dear Father’s words with hurting lady. Instantly her burden lighter as both of us praised and thanked Holy Trinity One God from our deepest hearts. Everything we receive is meant to be shared!! Nothing is for ourselves only.

Countless encounters. Many tales of wonder and woe. Barrels of laughs. Maybe best time ever!!

‘Everything I say to one of my children is for all of them. Each soul is my favourite. If only you knew My love for each one’. (Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis)

Dear Veronica gifted me beautiful book of delightful prayers. I hope we meet again when I return next May, God willing🙏🏻
‘Grant me, O Lord my God, a mind to know You, a heart to seek You, wisdom to find You, conduct pleasing to You, faithful perseverance in waiting for You, and a hope of finally embracing You’.
 (St. Thomas Aquinas)

Words whispered in my heart as I slept soundly last night: ‘ Realising that I am not alone’

‘I will always be with you. I will never abandon you’. (Joshua 1:5)





No comments:

Post a Comment