Sunday, February 25, 2024

All of us together.☀️πŸ™πŸ»

‘Sing to God with joyful devotion, and don’t stop’. (Hildegard of Bingen)

‘Skellig Trio’ sang at 11AM Holy Mass this morning. Deepest Africa and deepest Kerry, adoring and praising Holy Trinity One God, in this sacred sacrosanct space that is our Church.
Whatta Mighty God we serve!

‘Who except God can give you peace? Has the world ever been able to satisfy the heart?’. 
(St. Gerard)

Just this minute hearing brilliant Bishop Barron speak (YouTube): ‘Do I love the benefits of God or do I love God’ . Instantly a marvellous memory dances into my heart.
Killian, probably eight years old at the time (twenty two years ago), giddily ecstatic, telling me that somebody had given him five pounds. ‘Who do you love the most’, I ask him - ‘God or money?’.
‘God, of course’ , he replies, without batting an eyelid. ‘because doesn’t God give me money’. πŸ˜€





No comments:

Post a Comment