Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Adoration of The Blessed Sacrament.🙏🏻☀️

 

Adoration of The Most Blessed Sacrament in our Church for one whole hour, Monday to Friday! What joy.
In these tumultuous times, sitting at the feet of Christ, drawing much needed strength, comfort, and light. Radiation therapy extraordinare.

Folk drop by for a quick prayer, light a Blessed candle, pray Stations of the Cross, oftentimes oblivious to our Lord and Saviour on Holy Alter. Yes indeed, a quick prayer is valuable, Blessed candle great comfort, praying Stations of the Cross sacrosanct, but Jesus Christ, our Lord and Master, here on the Holy Alter is longing to shower all of us with graces and Blessings, heal us, strengthen us for the journey if we would turn to Him even for a moment.

He loves to be deeply involved in all our undertakings. Jesus knows we need to spend time in His Presence for our lives to be effective. He yearns to build us up, give us hope, fill us with His effervescent Joy. 
               ‘Come to me all you who are weary and I will give you rest’. (Matthew 11:28-30)

‘Adoration means saying; ‘Jesus, I am yours. I will follow you in my life. I never want to lose this friendship, this communion with you. I am yours, and I ask you, please stay with me always’.
(Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI)




No comments:

Post a Comment