Sunday, January 24, 2021

No Covid detected here.🙏🏻


HSE COVID-19 text arrived in the afternoon, my heart did a double-take. No Covid-19 detected, mammoth relief. I was more concerned for Killian than I was for me, had the result been positive his travel plans to Canada up in the air instead of himself.

Thing is, up until my Covid scare, the concept of Killian’s departure pained me. Happy for him, I would not want for him to remain in this small town forever, but I was not looking forward to living without him in our cozy cottage. Our time together over the past year uncomplicated and super enjoyable. 

Now, thanks to my negative Covid test, Killian has free rein and open road. My COVID scare has laid a new slant on everything.

Walking in the White strand, startling beauty all around us. I could not help pondering on how minuscule we are in the scheme of things and yet how important we are to our God. 

‘I will give thanks to The Lord with my whole heart; I will tell of all thy wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in thee, I will sing praise to thy name, O Most High’. (Psalm 9:1-2)





No comments:

Post a Comment