Sunday, October 30, 2022

Adventure πŸšŒπŸŽ†

‘We are the Bibles the world is reading; We are the creeds the world is needing; We are the sermons the world is heeding’. (Billy Graham) 


Enjoying sausage rolls exceptionally early this morning in Grafton Street, designated train fully booked, so Derm accompanied me as we made our way to Burgh Quay to catch Green bus back home to Kerry. Torrential rain!! conditions definitely not perfect ☔️ 

Rosary beads, St. Benedict medals and widow’s mite at the ready for any homeless folk but none to be found except finally Natasha sitting on a blanket with another blanket covering her head. Thrilled to receive St. Benedict medal, she will find a string and wear it, she told us. Emaciated, I could not help noticing as we chatted how extremely pretty she must have been once upon a time.

Kelby from Ukraine sitting at bus stop, traumatised but hugely relieved to be in Ireland with his little girl, both blessed to make it out alive. He put my Rosary Beads on his wrist and uttered meaningfully: ‘My little girl is my hero. I believe you and I were meant to meet today’. 

Young guy who lifted my case on and off the bus totally taken aback and over the moon with his St, Benedict medal. Injured guy hoping to play his part in a football match today (even for a few minutes) too. Young girl shattered for family member who’s baby died last week. Cot death😭 ‘Our family torn apart’, she told me.

Mother Mary didn’t just place in my heart in Medugorje that my gifts are absolutely from Her, I the humble simple conduit. More than that, She is very clearly walking with me as I share them with folk. No doubt about it!! None whatsoever!! 

Three bus journeys before I finally touch down in my little cottage I call 🏑. Not a shred of tiredness. Instead heart brimming with joy and gigantic gratitude to Jesus and Mother Mary for bestowing beautiful smiles for a moment in time on downcast countenances. 

Had I got to travel by train as was my own desire and plan, how much poorer I would be this night unbeknownst to myself.πŸ‘΅

‘Only in Christ can men and women find answers to the ultimate questions that trouble them. Only in Christ can they fully understand their dignity as persons created and loved by God’. (St. Pope John Paul)

                                  Constant crows excited and delighted to welcome me home.πŸ₯³πŸŽΆ
                                                            ‘Like a bird on a wire......🎢🎢🎢

                                                         Derm and Mom in Grafton Street.πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ»

       My beloved Kells☀️ - photo taken as my final bus whizzed by. Almost home Thank God. πŸ₯³πŸ‘

‘God is all-wisdom and gives so much of it to His friends, they’ll never have to ask for anything because they’ll have everything they desire’. ((Marguerite d’Oingt)




No comments:

Post a Comment