Thursday, October 27, 2022

Homeward bound.πŸ˜€


Thrilled to be stopping over with Derm and Shona before I embark on train journey to Kerry, Saturday next please God. Kindness personified, everything I could possibly need or want at my fingertips. God bless their big beautiful hearts.❤️


Handmade Holy Family from Medugorje for Derm and Shona. Beautiful Jesus, Mary and Joseph watching over them as they await the birth of their baby in April please God.

Rosary beads, St. Benedict medals, Holy Family statues and bracelets I purchased in Medjurjie, gifts from Mother Mary for anyone who crosses my path in days to come. Brigid in Church earlier delighted to accept St. Benedict medal. Greta and Noreen too. Young girl on her lunch-break from local store super thrilled to accept rosary beads and as often happens, when she took the beads from my hands, goosebumps enveloped me powerfully. Holy Spirit definitely present, glory to God in the Highest. 

Rory on flight home yesterday showed me his St. Christopher medal on a chain around his neck and was delighted to place my St. Benedict there too. Everyone loves to receive a gift from our beautiful Mother Mary.

This evening as night began to fall, we strolled in the scenic woods nearby. Awe-inspiring autumn.🍁 




‘All we have is the moment in front of us and what it holds. The only life we have to live and to give is the life we are living at this precise instant and the only way to give it to God is to love right now’.                   (Fr. Denis Lemieux/Restoration magazine)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment