Tuesday, October 25, 2022

O Sacrament most Holy.☀️πŸ™πŸ»

Adoration of the most Blessed Sacrament right through the night in Church of St. James. Precious parting gift - we return home to Ireland tomorrow morning please God.

‘Come to me all you who labour and are heavy burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light’. (Matthew 11:28-30)

 

                                                  Holy Mass. Croatian at 7.30 AM. ☀️πŸ•―πŸ™πŸ»

                                                     About to touch down in Dublin airport. ☀️


‘All we have is the moment in front of us and what it holds. The only life we have to live and to give is the life we are living at this precise instant and the only way to give it to God is to love right now’.
(Fr. Denis Lemieux/Restoration magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment