Wednesday, November 2, 2022

All is well.☀️

‘Life holds in store more wonderful possibilities than you can sense as yet, and ever, more and more, as you go on, will further possibilities reveal themselves’. (Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis/God Calling)


Raging storm offered me no other choice but turn on my heels and return back home. On my way to 3PM live-streamed Holy Rosary in Church, large blue refuse bin came flying across my path at the speed of knots making my mind up there and then.

Going by J’s house I spied the Vet and knew right away what was going on. J’s beloved dog was being ‘put down’. Is there a gentler term I ask myself...

Thing is I was going to gift J one of my Medugorje bracelets a few days ago but changed my mind. He informed me gracefully one time that he is a committed atheist. I informed him that the word atheist would never have been coined if God did not exist. We laughed๐Ÿ˜„

After the Vet had left I knocked on J’s door. Inconsolable, he just stood there unashamedly weeping copious tears. I could empathise, our dear Lucky ๐Ÿ• had to be ‘put down’ some years ago.

‘This might bring you comfort’, I said after a while, handing him Mother Mary’s bracelet. He put it on his arm smiling. ‘What is it’, he asked. ‘ Gift from Mother Mary, She will mind you’, I replied.

I read one time that when we are walking with Jesus, we are in a ‘Witness Protection Program’. I am forever amazed and exhilarated at how things work out in such an extraordinary way all the time. Offloading them in print brings me calm and joy. Much easier than recounting to folk - easier for folk too.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Thankyou Mother Mary. J needs you today - only he doesn’t know it yet๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

                       
                 Dearest Mother Mary, Queen of peace. Keep our troubled minds at ease. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment