Sunday, November 13, 2022

Pray much.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป☀️

‘When you have found Me, give Me to others. There are people I’m waiting to reach only through you. This is the mission foreseen for you from all eternity. Don’t be unfaithful. I was faithful even to torment, even to public disgrace’. (Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis/He&I)


After Holy Mass this morning I once again set off on my favourite long walk, first time since torn ligaments put a stop to my mighty gallop last August. Praying Holy Rosary on my way, peace and calm palpable. Rain threatening the whole  time but held off especially for me.๐Ÿ“ฟ☀️

Thing is, I almost didn’t go, and what a blunder that would have been. Just a few minutes into my route, a guy I dearly wished to offer my prayer to was getting into his car. How many times have I imagined how this very scenario might play itself out!! Yet, here I was, no time to think, so I just blurted it out. ‘Would you like a prayer I love to say and share’. He half-smiled: ‘I don’t know if I do or not’, taking it from me nevertheless and placing it on the passenger seat. ‘I will read it later’, he uttered as we both passed along our merry way. Easier by far than I had anticipated ๐Ÿ˜„ 

That gentleman bears a substantial burden in his heart right now, this I know. Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour knows it too. Wanting what Jesus wants is a beautiful thing.

Offering my prayer to total strangers is a walk in the park when compared to reaching out to acquaintances and yet wonderful Holy Spirit works it all out incredibly beautiful as only He can and does all the time. 

I guess the thing to do is not to think so much but ‘Pray’ much. 

‘The one who does not pray weakens and dies. It is in prayer that we meet with God, and in this encounter, He imparts to us Faith Hope and Charity’. (Sr. Lucia of Fatima)

‘The Most Holy Virgin in these last times in which we live has given a new efficacy to the recitation of the Rosary to such an extent that there is no problem, no matter how difficult it is that cannot be solved by the Rosary’. (Sr. Lucia of Fatima)



No comments:

Post a Comment