Saturday, November 12, 2022

Today.๐ŸŒธ


My EWTN prayer opens many doors into amazing exquisite encounters every single day of my life. If I were to somehow document them all, there would be little time left over for all other pursuits.

David turned his gaze to the heavens, not sure what to say or do next when I offered him my prayer today. Young handsome guy with most sublime smile. ‘May I read it first’, he enquired. ‘Of course’, I replied. ‘It is beautiful’, he uttered, more than a tad astonished. ‘When you pray it every morning all of Heaven will be minding you’, I assured him. ‘I will, mostly I take my bike and  backpack and head for the hills. That is where I talk with God’, he told me earnestly before gliding away smiling like a thousand suns.☀️☀️☀️☀️

‘I lift up my eyes to the hills. From whence does my help come? My help comes from the Lord who made Heaven and earth’. (Psalm 121:1-2)

Pat’s pain has lessened hugely ever since he began wearing Mother Mary’s bracelet I brought him back from Medugorje. Last time I gifted him one. his pain totally disappeared. ‘Now I call you Monsignor Nolan’, he told me in fits of laughter. Of course he knows well that Mother Mary is minding him, I the humble messenger.

Ella will lay her burdens down with Mother Mary at the foot of Jesus Holy Cross again today. When they raise their unwelcome heads hoping to drain her day of peace and happiness, Mother Mary will gently remind her that She’s got them!! All is well.☀️ 

Before Joan arrives, one could hear a pin drop as we adore Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament in our Adoration Chapel. Total reverential silence! Joan changes all that as she comments on the weather, enquires the time of day, rattles papers. Eventually she settles down and peace once again is restored. Joan is not being disrespectful or irreverent, she loves Jesus. She just needs a little time to adjust, that’s all. I hope we are all aware of that.๐Ÿคจ Surely adoring Jesus while ignoring Joan goes against everything Jesus stands for!!

Jesus Christ, Word made flesh identifies Himself with every human being. At our final judgment we will be judged on how we measured up to that identification. 

‘In the evening of life we will be examined on Love. Learn then to love as God desires to be loved and abandon your own ways of acting’. (St. John of the Cross)


Medugorje bracelets. ๐Ÿ“ฟ☀️








No comments:

Post a Comment