Wednesday, April 19, 2023

God knows!☀️

‘Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart’. (Psalm 37:4)


Immediately after 3PM live-streamed Holy Rosary today, my friend Jay rang telling me that he was on his way to the Charity shop with perfectly good bed sheets but decided to let me have a look at them first. Perhaps I knew some folk who may need them! Too right! As it turned out I knew exactly and personally one who would put them to good use right away!,

Thing is, last evening as I dressed bunk beds for my grandchildren’s soon arrival, I realised how utterly I needed new single bed sheets!! Our bunk beds rarely get used these days. Time flies, things change! Seems like only yesterday we were all here together in our cozy compact cottage.

Jay called around later and as we stood chatting in glorious afternoon sunshine, randomly I took a blue plastic Medjurjie Rosary beads from my coat pocket: ‘Gift from Mother Mary for you Jay’, I uttered. Jay’s turn to be pleasantly surprised. Turns out he was badly in need of rosary beads and had even asked a lady in Church this morning. 

Both of us speechless for a change!! Every action a transaction๐Ÿ˜€

I love Matthew 6:33 - ‘Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be yours as well’.

Keep on doing the next right thing! Leave all else in the Hands of our loving Father God. He knows our every need.

Beautiful prayer sharing encounter in Church this morning with pleasant folk from St. Edward Island, Canada. Exquisite magical setting which inspired Lucy Maud Montgomery to create the ‘Anne of Green Gables’ novels in 1908.

              ‘Spring bursts today, for Christ is risen and all earth’s at play’. (Christina G. Rossetti)

No comments:

Post a Comment