Tuesday, April 4, 2023

All is well☀️πŸ™πŸ»



Back at Holy Mass this morning after one whole week feeling ‘Covid’ unwell. Rest and renewal, retreat of sorts. Holy Rosary every afternoon in garden with my beloved crows. 

Normally I take Holy Eucharist to my friend M every Sunday morning but it was my turn to have Holy Eucharist brought to me. Round and round the story goes.

When P learned that M would not be receiving Holy Eucharist because of my illness, she kindly shared Sacred Host with M so both of us received Beautiful Jesus.

I found that so incredibly moving and beautiful. Expectations reshuffled gloriously.πŸŽ†

Our wonderful Father God will never be outdone in generosity.

‘The Sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer. He enables me to tread on the heights’. (Habakkuk 3:19)

That’s what humility means - learning to accept disappointments and even defeat as God-sent, learning to persevere and carry on with peace of heart and confidence in God, secure in the knowledge that something worthwhile is being accomplished precisely because God’s will is at work in our life and we are doing our best to accept and follow it’. (Fr. Ciszek/23 years in Soviet prisons)




No comments:

Post a Comment