Monday, March 27, 2023

Compassion☀️

‘The school of Christ is the school of Love. In the last day when the general examination takes place…..Love will be the whole syllabus’. (St. Robert Bellarmine)

‘Let him without sin, cast the first stone’, I said

 ‘Had I been asked my opinion that would have been my only response’, he replied.

‘Mine too’, I uttered. 

We shook hands in agreement.

Film of greyness enveloping our town even though kindly sun shone brightly. Deep sadness all around.


Jesus stood up and said to them: “If there is anyone of you who has not sinned, let him be the first to throw a stone at her’. Once more He bent down and wrote with His finger on the ground. But when they heard it they went away, one by one, beginning with the eldest, and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before Him. 
Jesus looked up and said to her: “Woman where are they? Has no one condemned you? She said: ‘No one Lord”. Jesus said: “Neither do I condemn you; go, and do not sin again’. (John 8:7-11)

I wrote the above last night and Gospel reading at Holy Mass this morning: ‘John 8:1-11’.
Enough said🙏🏻🎆 
‘If there is anyone of you who has not sinned, let him be the first to throw a stone at her’. 




No comments:

Post a Comment