Monday, March 6, 2023

Dearest Mother Mary, Queen of peace. Keep our troubled minds at ease. AmenπŸ’Ž

She came strolling along as I dashed to my 10AM Legion of Mary meeting this morning. Yes, she has my prayer somewhere, she told me, happily accepting a second one. Just then someone driving by stopped to ask her something. ‘Ok’, I heard her say - ‘She’s just giving me a prayer’. ‘I have one too’, the other person replied.

Jesus will either still the storm or still you in the storm, I assured her, aware that right now a heavy burden weighs heavy on her poor heart.

‘May I call out my morning prayer’, she asks:

‘I put on God’s armour to resist the devil’s tactics. I stand my ground with truth bucked round my waist and integrity for a breastplate. I carry the shield of Faith to put out the burning arrows of the evil one. I accept salvation from God to be my helmet and receive the word of God from the Spirit to use as a sword’. (Ephesians 6: 10,11,14,17)

So beautiful. ‘That was a meeting from God’. I uttered. ‘Just thinking exactly that. Allelulia’, she replied.

Late for my Legion meeting but all as it should be.

‘The Legionary must always be on duty’. Frank Duff.


This evening Tamara πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ gifted me this beautiful fridge magnet she managed to hold onto from her homeland Odessa. Her little grandson translates for us.πŸ₯³πŸ‘΅πŸ‘΅ I didn’t want to take it telling her that God owns everything, we are all simply sharing His stuff, but she insisted, such is her joy having her own Holy Bible once more. I love my fridge magnet. Odessa is a port city. πŸ›³️ 



No comments:

Post a Comment