Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Prague guided tour🏟️


Snowing outside my hotel window this evening. Home at last, Thank God, after extensive informative (six hour) guided tour of Prague. Tour guide lady, amazing! She happily accepted my prayer as did all others on tour. Most enjoyable, ton of fun.🌠

I sat with dear lady again today and she remembered me from yesterday. I know because she took my rosary beads from her pocket with delight.☀️ High pointπŸŽ†
                                                              Johnny and his precious pals.☀️

                            This river-boat home to countless homeless folk in winter months. πŸ₯Ά
                                                                   Column of books.πŸ“š
                               Translated: ‘My life is fantastic because it is ordinary’. ( I love that)

                                                                 Christmas in March……….

                                                                           Seriously!!
                                             
                                                Too exhausted to write another word.πŸ“ΏπŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸ’€

                                                                            Tourists are we!!πŸŽ†







No comments:

Post a Comment