Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Prague๐ŸŒ‰☀️

‘We have been called to heal wounds, to unite what has fallen apart, and to bring home those who have lost their way’. (St. Francis of Assisi)

Moved to tears receiving most Holy Eucharist at Holy Mass in this magnificent Church today. Radiantly beautiful beyond words. Reverential silence in this Sacred sacrosanct space. 

We visited the Charles bridge. Many homeless brothers and sisters. Kneeling, they hold their paper cups in humble stance, heads bent. This dear lady too old to kneel so she does the next best thing. I sit beside her on the cobblestones for a while sharing blue rosary beads and my widows’s mite. Just smiling, no need for words. Happy place for me to be.☀️

Wonderful guy drew my portrait on the freezing Charles bridge. Amazing!! Sitting still as countless folk passed by, stopping to gaze on his workmanship and then glancing back to me. Many nodding their heads in approval of the likeness. Kinda like a ‘makeover’. I being the last to see the outcome. He even got my Cross and Holy medals round my neck, that really made my day!!

                                                                The Charles Bridge.๐ŸŒ‰



                                                                      Nightcap ☕️๐Ÿบ 

‘Realise it, my brethren: everyone who breaths, high and low, educated and ignorant, young and old, man and woman, has a mission, has a work. We are not sent into this world for nothing; we are not born at random. God sees every one of us’. (St. John Henry Newman)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment