Friday, March 17, 2023

St. Patrick’s day.☘️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

                                                        6AM Holy Mass this morning.☀️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Homeless man fast asleep in same doorway as yesterday. His ‘well aired’ bedroom๐Ÿ˜Œ

Young man accepted my prayer joyfully. ‘This means very much to me’, he uttered. His family all reside in Russia while he studies here. He misses them terribly, exacerbated by the fact that he has no idea when he might see them again given current war situation. Hailing as he does from extremely devout family, his poor sad heart was lifted receiving my prayer.

‘You don’t know what God knows’, I told him. ‘God is good. I am Irish grandmother and I know that for sure’.

Smiling, he repeated gently, gratefully: ‘This means very much to me’.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Dear Saint Patrick please pray for all of us, on this your special day. ☘️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป



No comments:

Post a Comment