Saturday, June 10, 2023

Amazing🌟

‘Beloved of the Lord, how valuable must you be if you were redeemed by the precious blood of Christ! You are priceless!’. (His Holiness Pope Frances) 


Meeting folk at 1pm today so decided to go get money from bank machine first. On my way, two tired inebriated guys standing (staggering) outside a house, party continuing. One guy I knew, (he already has my prayer), other I did not. About to walk on but as always Holy Spirit prompt, I offered guy my prayer. Unsteadily walking towards me, he uttered gravely: ‘Can you listen to me please. Why do bad things keep happening to me all the time?’. 

I suggested he pray my prayer every morning and see what happens. ‘I will pray it for two weeks but if nothing changes…..’, he replied. As I walked away he shouted: ‘This is meant to happen!’. 

At the bank machine beautiful encounter with Canadian folk. They accepted one prayer - should they ever decide to pray…..

Rushing home to meet my folk when Church bell rang for Holy Angelus. 12 noon!!

What I would have missed had I not misread the time.⏰

‘How beautiful it is, my children, to be accompanied by the Holy Spirit! He is indeed a good guide; and to think that there are some who will not follow him’. (St. John Vianney)


‘The most radical thing you can do in life is abandon yourself to the wild adventure of God’s will’. 
(Bear Woznick)




No comments:

Post a Comment