Monday, June 12, 2023

What a wonderful world☀️

‘I repeat there is no problem, as difficult as it may be, that we cannot resolve at this time by praying the Holy Rosary. With the Holy Rosary we will save ourselves, sanctify ourselves, console Our Lord and obtain the salvation of many souls’. (Sr. Lucia/last interview/1957)

Loved every minute of my 67th Birthday today. Best one yet!

After 3PM live-streamed Holy Rosary, lady approached me with an envelope containing money saying: ‘Get yourself some chocolate’. She had no idea it was my birthday!

American lady in Church accepting my prayer, told me her name was Katy. Right then goosebumps covered me from head to foot - Holy Spirit. My dearest sister Katy rip with me on my birthday. No separation ever!

Lunch with friends. As always, Birthday girl dines for free. (Costless!! my Ukrainian friend Tanya would say).

Long walk with friend this evening and on the way home met my young friend from Zimbabwe who now resides in our town along with many others. So wonderful to see him smile. As we strolled he told me: ‘My mother always told us we must count our blessings every day’. Same guy possessing little more than his health right now. Health is wealth for sure🌟

Builder guy called this evening with cost of work carried out in my cozy compact cottage. He kindly deducted from my bill just so that some displaced soul might benefit. I assured him that one fine day he will be told by God how much his kind deed helped another to live.

I have always been passionate about life, even on dark days I knew the sun shone somewhere,  but now, ever since my beautiful sister Katy died, life has become ever more precious. I treasure every moment of my time here on earth, every day of my 67 years more valuable than gold. To be alive, well, and going about my Father’s business, heaven on earth!! 

When Larry Hagman (JR/Dallas) one time was asked to describe his life without alcohol in few words, he replied: ‘Every day is pure cream’. 

In a nutshell🌟

‘Every breath we draw is a gift of His love. Every moment of existence is a Grace’. (Thomas Merton)

Adoration of the most Blessed Sacrament. Dear Katy’s Cross on Holy Alter. Corpus Christi procession, Sunday last.☀️🙏🏻
‘The Heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His Hands’. (Psalm 19:1)

‘Lord, You are the one who teaches me by loving me unconditionally just how I am to love. 
And I? I am Your reflection’. (Mechthild of Magdeburg)





No comments:

Post a Comment