Saturday, June 24, 2023

Let go and let God☀️

‘Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say: Rejoice! Let your kindness be known to everyone. The Lord is near’. (Philippians 4:5)


As I sat in prayer just a few pews from Holy Alter they entered Church silently. Instead of walking past, which they could easily have done, they approached my pew and I am so glad they did. Most certainly it was not my fine attire which drew them to me!

Stunningly beautiful young ladies with joyful hearts, one from Italy, one from Brazil. What an amazing encounter, no way can I locate worthy words to recapture our beautiful sharing. We knelt together and prayed one Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory - each in our own language. I told them about: ‘My Grace is with you right now and every right now until the end of time’. How Holy Spirit placed it in my heart recently in a moment of turmoil. Both young ladies shared how it was they had happily landed in our little town many miles from Italy and Brazil🌟

Wishing I had taken even one prayer in my pocket when, thank God, I remembered photo of it in my phone gallery and so both ladies photographed it for themselves. They prayed it aloud and going forward, plan to pray it every morning.

Thing is, I only dashed to the shop coz I ran out of milk. Saturday is my ‘stay at home, dress dowdy’ day. Looking forward like mad to getting back to peace and quiet of my cozy compact cottage, I had no intention of hanging around. Saturday for me more precious than gold. 

Milk purchased, quick visit to Church - beautiful Jesus in Holy Tabernacle - but while there, decided to pray Holy Rosary even though I didn’t have a rosary beads with me either.

No prayers, no rosary beads, nothing but beautiful Holy Trinity in my heart and money for milk in my pocket. Simple abundance! More than enough as it turned out.☀️

‘Indeed, my plans are not like your plans, and my deeds are not like your deeds, for just as the sky is higher than the earth, so my deeds are superior to your deeds and my plans superior to your plans’. 
(Isaiah 55:89)
           When I got home I noticed Mary had arranged the above on my kitchen table!! Prophetic ☀️

‘God wants you to be a living force for all mankind, lights shining in the world. You are to be radiant lights as you stand beside Christ, the Great Light, bathed in the glory of Him Who is the Light of Heaven’.
(St. Gregory of Nazianzus)

No comments:

Post a Comment