Monday, January 1, 2024

Do the next right thingπŸŒŸπŸ™πŸ»

‘Contact with Me brings power for the work I wish you to do, that work for which I know you to be most suited and which you only can do, and do so well’. (Jesus/God calling).
Oh how I yearned to stay home and not go pray 3PM live-streamed Holy Rosary in Church this afternoon. Bank Holiday Monday, relaxing day for all. Saturated earlier walking to and from Holy Mass so venturing out again in wind and rain not in the least enticing.

Then I got to thinking about how good is our God all the time!! Family road trips over Christmas, arriving at our destination safe and sound every time. All of us healthy, all of us happy to be in each other’s company, list goes on and on. Abundant blessings from on-high.

‘I will give thanks to Thee O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to Thee among the nations. For Thy steadfast love is great to the heavens, Thy faithfulness to the clouds’. (Psalm 57:9-10)

Donning my rain-gear once more, I head off. In Church just about to begin Holy Rosary when I spy charming family gazing intently on Holy Family in the Holy Crib. Mom, Dad and four little ones. My powerful prayer has afforded me myriad amazing encounters since my prayer-sharing mission from Father God first began. Truly, today’s encounter was no different. Breathtakingly beautiful.

Before we took our leave, each family member stood joyfully holding my prayer. I took their exquisite family photo at foot of Holy Alter on Mom’s phone. Beautiful Jesus right there in our midst.

Little later than normal I began praying livestream Holy Rosary, my heart light as a feather. 

So glad I did not stay home…..

‘Every breath we draw is a gift of His love. Every moment of existence is a Grace’. (Thomas Merton)

‘Evangelisation is one starving person telling another starving person where to find bread’. 
(Charles Spurgeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment