Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Holy Eucharist.πŸ™πŸ»




One single Holy Eucharist devoutly received would be ENOUGH, one Sacred Host is 100% Jesus - Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity. ‘It only takes one Holy Communion to make us a Saint’.                                 (St. Teresa of Avila)

Knowing our frail human nature and our ever obstinate ways, Jesus, in His wondrous kindness, came to us over and over and over again, hoping we would turn to Him. Jesus ever so gently and tenderly implored of us, He has no need of us, we add nothing to His Greatness. He loves us intensely. We were too busy, distracted, heedless.

Every Sacred Host we receive remains in our hearts forever, deepening our yearning for Jesus. Every Holy Mass we participate in, remains in our hearts forever too. We are not deprived in this time of Pandemic. The time is now to sit quietly and spend time with Jesus living in our hearts, appreciate, love and thank Him for His wonderful compassion and mercy. The running and racing is over, as my dear Mom might say.

One step towards Jesus and He will take many steps towards us. He told Saint Faustina that He did not allot just a certain amount of pardons, His Mercy is endless. The peace, the serenity, the joy, the happiness that you and I crave, will only be found in Jesus, I know this not just factually, I know it from my deepest heart. I can say without question or doubt that Jesus is my All, Holy Eucharist is my Everything. To do Your Holy Will, my Dearest Lord, is my one and only desire.

Father Leo Clifford tells us that the devil does not tempt us by telling us ‘There is no God’, our instincts tell us that God does surely exist, he gets us by telling us ‘There is no hurry’. 

Let us shut our ears to his lies, it is later than we think.

‘The Mercy of God is like an unleashed torrent, it bears all hearts in its floods’. (St. John Vianney)






No comments:

Post a Comment