Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Lent. Day 29.☀️




The gentle invitation from Beautiful Jesus in my deepest heart four weeks ago, barely audible. ‘Arise at 6AM’. Lest I didn’t hear, Our Beautiful Mother Mary, called me gently from my slumber with the words : ‘Draw yourself nearer and come to Him’.

At that time, I had no idea that our world was about to change dramatically. I didn’t know too that Killian would be working from home or that I would not be allowed visit and pray with my precious folk in St. Anne’s as I had been doing for quite some time.  So many changes...

Jesus knew, Mother Mary knew. My new plan is perfect for my new day. My dawn chorus choir is louder this morning. New members are joining all the time.🦉🕊🦜

‘Awake, O sleeper, and arise from the dead and Christ shall give you light’.  (Ephesians 5:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment