Wednesday, April 1, 2020

My Rosary beads.πŸ“Ώ


My Rosary beads keep me company on my first intentional walk since our new guidelines came into force - two kilometres. Sister Ina comes to mind God rest her gentle soul. She would walk along this road every day praying her Holy Rosary on her beads.

Solitude balm to my spirit lifting me out of my own tiny world of fear and trembling.

‘Loneliness is the Poverty of self. Solitude is the Richness of self’. (May Sarton)

New life all around, daffodils dancing in the breeze, birds building their nests. I stop and chat with an elderly lady in her garden. As I take my leave of her, the time is 3.16 P.M.

‘For God so loved the world that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have Eternal Life’. (John : 3-16). 

Always there is Hope.





No comments:

Post a Comment