Monday, May 22, 2023

Christ has no body now on earth but yoursπŸ™πŸ»☀️

‘Go forth and set the world on fire’. (St. Ignatius of Loyola)

Holy Mass in Franciscan Friary this morning before catching bus to Cork city. Young lady in pew right in front crying continuously as she accepted my prayer. So glad I could do something, now all of Heaven are minding dear lady in her suffering.

On bus, young gentle guy, in dire straits, hard to articulate how I feel this night having made his acquaintance. I am blessed to have a dear kind lady who helps me help people like him. (Only God knows who she is and that’s the way she likes it. God Bless her big beautiful heart). He took my mobile number and tonight he rang to say: ‘Thank you very much. My wife is looking forward to meeting you’. When I return from Medugorje we will catch up for coffee please God.

I purchased a lighter backpack for sunnier days and young Ukrainian girl serving me beyond surprised to receive my prayer. (I told her my prayer has introduced me to many Ukrainian friends). Likewise young girl serving my tea, wearing countless earrings and nose rings. She was overjoyed and ‘of course’ she will pray it every morning.

Many others too. One young man was not wrong when he told me gravely: ‘There is a huge spirituality market out there right now’.

Homeless guy shared his shocking story of riches to rags and right now is in the process of turning his life around one step at a time. Hopeful taleπŸ•Š️ 

‘Christ has no body but yours, no hands, no feet on earth but yours’. (St. Teresa of Avila)



We are family❤️
                                                        Good night and God BlessπŸ™πŸ»πŸ’€πŸ’€




No comments:

Post a Comment