Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Happy days☀️

‘I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go’. (Psalm 32:8)

Holy Spirit placed in my heart to purchase a Bible in Medugorje, use it while there and then gift it to somebody before returning home again. Made sense, I love gifting Holy Bibles as wedding gifts or for any reason at all.

I did what was requested of me of course but as the week pleasantly progressed, it looked as if I could hang on to my beautiful Bible, in fact I was sure it would be coming home to Ireland with me, I was very happy. My ancient well read (red leather cover too) Bible at home could finally rest on shelf.

However, seamlessly, young guy glided into my life last evening, gladly gratefully receiving my beautiful Bible. Final day of pilgrimage, about to return home to his own land, brand new in his faith journey. I had no idea until after I had purchased it, that my new Bible was intended for a First Holy Communion child. Apostles Creed, Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory all vividly displayed in front pages. Markings throughout.

How fitting for this genial young man. The whole tool kit!! God’s Divine providence….

‘I place trust in God my creator, in all things; I love Him with all my heart’. (St. Joan of Arc)


Just now on my way to tiny Blessed Sacrament Church, another guy having just purchased a Bible, lent it to me for my precious time at the feet of my beautiful Jesus. Amazing!! All we must do is show up, stay open to Divine guidance and it will always be there.☀️πŸ•Š️
                                 ‘Listen to the Spirit. He will lead you’. (Catherine Doherty/Madonna House)
Beautiful Jesus broken body.πŸ™πŸ»


                                           Parched, Holy water….no bowl. God will find a wayπŸ˜€ πŸ•‍🦺

No comments:

Post a Comment