Thursday, May 4, 2023

Thank you Holy SpiritπŸ•Š️πŸ™πŸ»

‘The secret of happiness is to live moment by moment and to thank God for what He is sending us every day in His goodness’. (St. Gianna Molla)

Adoration of the most Blessed Sacrament and Holy Mass in this unadorned Holy Church this morning. I stayed on afterwards praying Holy Rosary and Stations of the Cross in the stillness.

I nearly didn’t offer my prayer to the lady who came in but now I am so glad I did. Her car had broken down, she told me and she was waiting for her husband to rescue her. For his trouble he received my beautiful morning prayer too!

Outside, I told her about a book I saw in Church bookcase but had no way of paying for it. (As in no place to leave money). She told me that the gentleman who wrote that book leaves a copy there for free. Every time it is taken, he replaces it with another. ‘Go back in and take it’, she told me.

Thing is I spied a dainty cafe on my way to Holy Mass but had forgotten to bring my book with me. 

Thank you Holy Spirit. Your gentle prompts are always so worthwhile.

‘Act and God will act, work and He will work’. (St. Joan of Arc)



                                                                     Idyllic stroll home.☀️🌲🌴🍦

‘I have a marvellous teacher in the Holy Spirit. God’s Spirit teaches me very gently what He wants from me’. (Mechthild of Magdeburg)                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment