Saturday, December 10, 2022

Lost and found๐ŸŒ 

 

On our way for coffee we popped into Church as always to visit with Jesus in Holy Tabernacle. Just outside the main door Mary spotted something on the ground and wow!! my earring, the one I truly believed was lost and gone forever. Some kind generous soul placed little stones around it rendering it plain as day to behold. Ingenuity๐ŸŽ†

I rearranged the little stones in the shape of a ❤️. I hope same kind generous person sees it!!

Thing is, I purchased those earrings in the indigenous shop in Vancouver and they are very special to me. I am super thrilled and really grateful to have them back together again.

Had we not visited Jesus I might never have know my earring was in that place. Our God is surely a God of surprises.๐Ÿ’Ž

His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me. ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽถ 




No comments:

Post a Comment