Monday, May 16, 2022

Change myself and I change the world.☀️

Advertising’Skellig soaps’ for Alice ๐Ÿงผ๐ŸŽ†
Many wonderful interactions today in downtown Vancouver. I bought a new backpack and Kevin was pleased to accept my old one. He sat on the footpath sad and dejected, lost and alone in his own dark world. He did not accept my prayer. Nelly in the little shop in the Holy Rosary Cathedral told me that in this our day and time Momma Mary is crying for our world. I picked up another statue of Momma Mary that glows in the dark for Killian this time. 

Ken searching in the bin for food accepted my prayer although he was quick to point out that he never prays. He read it and smiled telling me that I reminded him of a boss he had one time. ‘She was good’, he added.

Daniel from Columbia served our meal. I suggested  he pray my prayer every morning and the whole host of Heaven would be minding him as he went about his day. He replied: ‘Funny you should say that because my grandmother told me exactly that always’. Daniel unsurprisingly is very sad about the Ukrainian people. ‘If we all do what is in our power to make this world a better place’, I said - to which he replied: ‘Yes. Change myself and I change the world’.

Mary and I danced with abandon to a busker’s delightful music, only coz we could. Killian and I walked on the beach this evening as the sun was setting. Oh and we sat petrified and elated through the ‘Fly over Canada’ riveting experience. 

Guy on bicycle almost ran me over as I ambled onto bicycle lane unbeknownst to myself. He went on his way but turned and came back to apologize for scaring me. I assured him that the fault lay with me. Gracious guy☀️

All kinds of everything kind of day.

‘I have been all things unholy: if God can work through me, He can work through anyone’.                    (St. Francis of Assisi)

                                                         Dance dance wherever you may be.....๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

                                                                      ‘Fly over Canada’✈️
                                                 Killian’s ‘glow in the dark’ Momma Mary.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
                                                           Don’t worry, be happy....๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

‘He must increase but I must decrease. He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly and speaketh of the earth: He that cometh from Heaven is above all’. (John 3:30-31)

No comments:

Post a Comment