Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Madonna House.☀️πŸ™πŸ»

‘Acquire interior peace and a multitude will find their salvation near you’. (St. Seraphim of Sarov)

Visit to Madonna House on our final day in Vancouver lifted our flagging spirits no end. Emmanuela, Lisa and Flora welcomed us with open arms and warm hearts. Dream come true for me, I love Catherine Doherty’s writings. I love ‘Restoration magazine’. I love their way of life. We had a blessed afternoon. Three gentle beautiful ladies, my sisters in Christ.πŸ™πŸ»

‘Wherever you find perfect beauty and perfect charm you find Me’. (Jesus to Gabrielle Bossis/He&I)
                                                Beautiful Chapel. Jesus in Holy Tabernacle.πŸ™πŸ»
                                                     Hanging on to Emanuela’s every wordπŸŽ†
                                                             Madonna House bird house 🐦 
Poustinia house available to folk in search of time out from the world and it’s cares. My cup of teaπŸ₯³πŸ™πŸ»
                                                     I could be happy here methinksπŸ˜€πŸŽΆπŸ™πŸ»
Tanye loved the beautifully painted eggs gifted to her by Emanuella, Lisa and Flora They remained intact in my suitcase all the way back to Ireland. Tanye wishes with all her heart to return to her own country Ukraine soon. She misses her husband and her cat. Painted eggs made her smile for a while.πŸ˜ƒ

Visiting Madonna House beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you so much Killian from my deepest heart,  for setting it all up. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine I would ever be in that special place. I had always wanted to visit a Madonna House and here I was in one at last.πŸ˜€☀️

Emmanuela, Lisa and Flora sang and danced for us as we said our good byes. I couldn’t help joining in!! I simply just had to dance with sheer delight and gratitude to God for His myriad Blessings all the days of my life.πŸŽ†πŸ™πŸ»


No comments:

Post a Comment